At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself. Leading our SDR team is a great opportunity to make a real impact to the bottom line of a leading, globally-recognized SaaS company.
About the Job
We’re looking for someone who is fanatical about their customers and team members, who can enable, coach and develop a team to engage with customers and discover how our products can solve their problems. The role will require the following;
- You will hire, on board, train, manage and develop a team of Sales Development Reps (SDR’s)
- Conduct lead pipeline reviews and forecast business activity in the funnel
- Monitor our competition, new products and market conditions to further understand what our future customers will require
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of all campaigns, be able to provide feedback on quality of MQLs received and setting requirements
- We’re looking for someone who is fanatical about our customers and team members, who can enable, coach and develop a team to deliver results in line with expectations.
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in 1:1s.
- Work closely with other members of the Sales Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Work closely with other members of the Sales Leadership team to build forecasts and take ownership for delivering agreed volume of deals/pipeline, as appropriate.
You will be able to draw on at least 5 Years of management and selling experience in a software company (SaaS experience is an advantage)
You will be an outstanding people manager with a successful track record of people development, leadership and coaching.
You will also have a keen understanding of the lead “funnel” as this is an essential requirement
Your 5 years of experience in a similar role demonstrates your ability to meet quotas, has given you a great understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures means you’re already a pro at using CRM software.
Experience selling SaaS solutions is a very important component of our business and therefore important for the SDR manager role
People management experience is a must for this role.
Handling a fast-paced environment and challenging workload is no problem for you: you’re also highly organized, motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed. You’re a great communicator: you have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, and you work equally well individually or as part of a team - and you’re always professional and courteous to everyone you meet.
Our SDR manager should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent experience that demonstrates expertise in SaaS selling or relevant areas.
What You Can Expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!