Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform enables our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects as well as providing a full suite of tightly integrated solutions such as helpdesk, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer relationship management capabilities; making Teamwork the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution. Teamwork has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business to be efficient, organised, profitable and happy! We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
About the Job
In this role, you will create new business opportunities and build sales pipeline for our Mid Market and Large Account Sales teams by:
- Nurturing and qualifying new inbound leads coming from our Lead Generation Marketing team
- Engaging with prospects via phone calls and emails to identify their pain points and requirements
- Achieving your quarterly quota of qualified opportunities
- Conducting administrative duties within our CRM system and utilising our Teamwork platforms
- Collaborating with the SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learning our technology, ICP and customer stories to effectively communicate with prospects
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Liaising closely and building relationships with our Large Accounts, Mid-Market and Pre-Sales teams.
- Regularly communicating with our technical teams by providing feedback from our customers on their trial experience in the platform
- 2 + years of customer facing and business experience is required, ideally within the SAAS industry
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication, with the ability to demonstrate active listening on your customer calls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience of using a CRM system is desirable
- Self motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Coachable and willing to learn to help launch your career
What You Can Expect
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!