At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them.
It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. With a growing team in Belfast with an extremely talented team of people, this is an amazing journey to be a part of.
We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.,
Joining our Projects Team as a Product Analyst, you will use research and user data analysis to derive data-driven insights that will feed into the development and improvement of Teamwork Projects.
About the Job
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about discovering and presenting insights and recommendations that will delight our end user. You want to influence the direction of our product using data. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- You will conduct in-depth analysis on large, complex datasets that informs our product related decision-making and strategy
- Presenting data driven insights to a multitude of audiences
- Review and improve our current product reporting infrastructure regarding frameworks, models, tools and processes.
- Success in this role looks like delivering actionable insights that can be implemented and targeted to specific user stages (onboarding, adoption, nurturing)
- Conduct analysis of user behaviors to uncover issues or opportunities we can use to improve Teamwork Projects customers’ experience
- Review and define our key indicators of success for understanding our users better. Provide visualisations and dashboards to relay headline trends
- Partner with all stakeholders in enabling high quality data integrity regarding our product
As an experienced Product Analyst, you will be:
- Able to draw on 3-5 years experience in an similar analyst role
- Very comfortable with SQL and Python
- SaaS experience is a big advantage for this role
- Familiar with data challenges and adept at overcoming them
- Proficient with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar
- Excited about discovering and delivering insights to the product team that will drive growth and increased rate of adoption
- Have you created something (dashboard or visualisation) you are particularily proud of?? Show us!!
Perks & Benefits
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). A Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice. We also have regular company-sponsored lunches, team nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!