At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively.
We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.
We are looking for a Planning and Forecasting Lead who will be responsible for the planning and forecasting of all things financial - revenues, costs, cash, balance sheet and capital expenditure - to support day to day business operations but more importantly the impact of strategic decisions and investment needs.
About the job
You will work directly with the CFO to deliver the yearly and quarterly financial forecasts, support the budgeting process and implement new financial processes to scale our business to $100 million in revenue and beyond.
- Lead development of the annual and quarterly planning, budgeting and forecasting processes including automated reporting solutions
- Use predictive analysis methods, such as rolling forecasts, to model revenue and expenditure
- Conduct ROI assessments and investment assessment
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Group to deliver budgeting, planning and forecasting outputs including initial drafts of required presentations.
- Liaise with other functions within Finance (Revenue Accounting, Q2C, Reporting and Compliance) to ensure an integrated approach to planning
- Collaborate with the relevant Finance teams to ensure the budget forecasting and planning processes are streamlined and efficient to deliver output to the Business Units and Group.
- Ensure the collation and analysis of financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and capital investment) to support plans, budgets and forecasts
- Drive the completion of process improvement initiatives to transform the planning, budgeting and forecasting to meet business goals
- Ensure the development of models that streamline the planning, budgeting and forecasting process allowing consistent & reliable analysis of all business segments.
- Ensure forecast assumptions are fact-based, complete and well-documented prior to agreement with Group and the Business Partners
- Composition and delivery of Board Papers to relay and present the accurate state of the business in a clear, succinct and compliant manner.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of any variances relating to Plan vs Actual
- Third level degree with at least 8 + years of experience PQE
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA; ACMA; CIMA; ACCA) or equivalent
- Experience in budgeting and planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis
- Experience in the selection and implementation of financial EPM or ERP systems would be an advantage
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and systems
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and their impact on business financials
- Knowledgeable of all relevant compliance guidelines and legislation
Perks & Benefits
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!