At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.
We’re looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join our finance team on a fixed term basis (9 months) . As we continue to scale and grow, there is potential for this role to become permanent.
This is a role within the finance organisation as part of the Controllership team. You will report directly and work closely with the Financial Controller on a number of ongoing strategic projects while supporting the wider finance team in other areas as the need arises.
Assisting with a number of operational and strategic projects in the business which require financial oversight and support.
Assist the Financial Controller and wider finance team in the implementation of the new ERP system.
Provide support to the wider finance team across each function (E.g. O2C, Q2C, GL, Fixed Assets etc.) as the need arises to ensure all deadlines and business needs are met.
About YouIdeally you will have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with either a 3rd level qualification or an accounting qualification
- Proven ability of working in a dynamic team, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong communicator and experience of working with and reporting to senior leadership
- Hands on experience of designing and implementing policies, procedures and systems
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience of project work and implementing an ERP System – preferably NetSuite. Proficiency in MS Office especially excel and word. Energetic, driven and solutions focused. An ability to work on own initiative while working to tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Experience of working in the Software or Technology industry (Preferably SaaS)
- Experience of working on Growth Companies with annual Revenues of >$100m trading in multiple jurisdictions in multiple currencies with multiple legal entities
What You Can Expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously. We have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!