We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. In this role, you’ll help develop the strategy for bringing products to market, oversee and execute product launches, and work cross-functionally to ensure adoption. You’ll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customers. This includes working cross-functionally with not just the Product team, but also Sales, Customer Success, and Support.
- Help to develop the go-to-market strategy and manage an ongoing release cadence for the products you are responsible for, from development to launch to adoption
- Collaborate with the broader Product Marketing team to develop a comprehensive communication strategy for your products, both internally and externally
- Conduct competitive intelligence for your products to influence product development
- Partner with the broader Marketing team to create ongoing campaigns that drive sales and product adoption
- Research and represent the voice of the customer, including conducting surveys, interviews, and partnering with our Community
- Partner with Sales team to develop sales enablement for new and existing feature development, as well as compelling use cases
- Own ongoing product communication to both customers and internal teams, including newsletters and webinars
- Work with internal teams and external sources to gather, prioritize, and communicate product feedback, so that we build the best product for our customers
- 3+ years in B2B/SaaS marketing or product marketing
- You have demonstrable skills for developing go-to-market strategies and leading product launches
- You’ve launched and driven adoption of products and/or campaigns, and have been responsible for leading a cross-functional team
- You’ve successfully worked with other internal teams and can build effective relationships
- You understand all aspects of the marketing funnel and how to fully optimize it at each stage
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to own your metrics, perform analysis and derive insights to show effectiveness
- You’re a strong communicator, able to go from conveying nuanced ideas to internal stakeholders to writing email copy to customers
- You have strong project management skills and are extremely organized, detail-oriented, and thorough
The ideal candidate also has:
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Self-starter who can prioritise and execute deliverables with minimal supervision, and seize opportunities to bring to the team
At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We are obsessive about our customers and what's best for them; it’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills. You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work. We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice.
Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.