In this role your primary responsibility will be helping our customers deploy and adopt Teamwork by conducting time-bound 1:1 discovery sessions, helping customers effectively migrate their workflows and train their teams. You will leverage your project management, enablement and change management skill set and hold internal and external stakeholders accountable to timelines, you will advise our customer base on how to best use Teamwork for their specific needs, deliver tailored training ensuring client utilization and workflow optimization and optimization.
- 5+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management / Customer Success role in a SaaS business model or previous consulting or business operations experience
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Proven experience in project managing technical services deployment ( Delivered either directly or via certified partners)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations and strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Project Management Certification or equivalent experience
- Change management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Strong communication, contents creation and presentation skills
- Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Teamwork and able to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Self Motivated, driven, consultative, curious, solution oriented you are able to effectively identify and balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Teamwork
- Flexible and able to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (+ additional European language preferred)
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork