We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who is excited to help us build and maintain a scalable, reliable platform for our customers at Teamwork.
We work almost exclusively on AWS. Our applications are written in Go and deployed to Kubernetes clusters in multiple geographical regions.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Teamwork you will:
- Build and maintain the AWS infrastructure that allows Teamwork.com to exist and grow
- Build and maintain the Kubernetes clusters used to run our applications.
- Develop and improve deployment processes, working alongside development teams
- Work with development teams to debug production issues across services
- Ensure suitable monitoring and alerting are in place to detect issues before they become outages
- Document processes so tasks can be repeated consistently and ideally automated where possible
- A collaborative approach with excellent communication skills
- A solid understanding of problems in scaling and experience deploying and managing distributed applications on cloud infrastructure
- Working knowledge or experience with Docker containers
- Working knowledge or experience with Terraform is a plus
- Working knowledge or experience with Ansible is a plus Go experience is nice to have
- Some knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001, SOC2, HIPAA are nice to have
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.