Here at Teamwork we've gone as far as we can with Cross-Platform Technologies for our mobile apps. But it's just not good enough. We want to take advantage of the very best that each platform offers. It's not enough to be able to just get stuff done with our apps: we want them to be so good that people become addicted to using them.
So we're going fully native and we're putting together the best mobile team in the country to do it.
- You must be passionate about Android.
- You will be one of the driving forces for our Android apps, so we want you to love what you do
- Strong experience in both Kotlin and Java programming languages
- Ability to understand user requirements from the UI and UX point of view, and willingness to give an active contribution to their definition
- Passionate about software architecture, unrelenting in the usage and promotion of best practices and excellent code quality
- This is for a senior developer role, so we want to see substantial experience working on relevant Android apps
- We want to see that you've made some beautiful apps that you're proud of
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- You must have an open mind, be able to pick things up quickly, and enjoy working with passionate people
Nice to have:
We'd also expect you to be familiar with the list below, but your portfolio is also important. Show us with the stuff you've done. Definite bonus points for putting together something using our API - doesn't matter how small.
- Best practices, architecture, and algorithms:
- MVP and Clean Architecture
- Unit/instrumentation tests and TDD
- Caching and concurrent programming
- Data structures and time complexity
- AndroidX and JetPack frameworks
- Material Design and theming
- Android Architecture Components
- WorkManager and Services
Popular 3rd party Frameworks/Libraries:
- RxJava / Coroutines
- Networking: Retrofit/OkHttp
- Image downloading: Fresco/Picasso/Glide
- Database: Android Room/SQLite
- Dependency injection: Dagger, Butterknife
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Robolectri
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.