We’re looking for a savvy and strategic Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee all aspects of Teamwork’s social media presence, from creating and executing on an editorial calendar, to engaging with our audience and reporting on our performance. In this new role, you’ll have the opportunity to put your stamp on Teamwork’s social media presence by truly owning both the strategy and the execution of our efforts across all channels.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Work closely with the the Brand & Communications team to ensure that all of our social media content is aligned with our core messages, values, and tone of voice, adapting and reacting to world events and shifting direction when needed
- Daily management of all social media platforms and tools—posting, reposting, scheduling, responding to comments, and jumping on social trends and topics
- Build and oversee the social media content calendar and plan optimized content and campaigns that support initiatives across the entire business—product launches, recruiting efforts, etc.
- Measure the success of our social media campaigns by developing actionable KPIs and dashboards for program monitoring, sharing results with the broader team and key stakeholders regularly
- Moderate, listen, and report on feedback and social trends to our team so we can create content that better serves our core audience
- Collaborate with our Customer Support team to ensure we have proper processes for communicating any outages or major updates to our audience
- 3-5 years in-house experience managing social media marketing for a business or brand
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience managing social campaigns and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube, including best practices, functionality, user profiles, content creation tools, etc. with an eye to new and emerging platforms
- Knowledge of social media management and measurement tools (including Hootsuite, Facebook Analytics, and Google Analytics)
- Experience managing the request of assets, ie. coming up with ideas for videos, providing creative briefs to producers, and more.
- Analytical thinking and the ability and drive to report on, analyze, and implement change based on data; growth/testing mindset
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.