We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager who thrives on building process, efficiency and alignment within a fast-paced environment. As the Marketing Program Manager, you will leverage our core project management platform to lead the full lifecycle of high-impact marketing projects and programs with high visibility across the organization. As this is a new role, you will have the opportunity to influence our project and planning practices, and provide valuable product feedback on our project management platform. This role is an exciting opportunity to be the face of building world-class Project Management systems for Teamwork (A project management platform -- how cool is that)! You will serve and be part of our growing and talented marketing team.
- Lead the delivery of multi-channel programs and projects across brand, creative, marketing acquisition and growth, marketing operations, and product marketing
- Partner with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, outcomes and complete project charters
- Sustain a culture of alignment by regularly updating stakeholders and facilitating discussions during points of misalignment
- Drive efficiency by managing capacity and resource planning across the marketing team, and making recommendations on hiring based on capacity constraints
- Manage project reporting and status updates, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Oversee the marketing intake process and all requests are tracked and updated in a timely manner
- Lead and facilitate weekly and quarterly planning meetings, retros and ad-hoc workshops as needed
- Continuously find and implement ways to improve team operations and collaboration
- Be the customer! You will become a super user of the Teamwork platform and as a result should stay on top of our ongoing product enhancements, share feedback, and contribute to product roadmap discussions
- 5+ years experience in a project or program management role
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Superior organizational skills including attention to detail and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort managing diverse perspectives and challenging viewpoints
- Strong facilitation skills including the ability to drive consensus in difficult situations
- Project management certification a plus
- Familiarity with Teamwork a plus
- Familiarity with marketing concepts, terminology, and approaches or experience working within marketing teams is a big plus
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.