We are looking for a Customer Education Manager to join our Product Marketing team. As the Customer Education Manager, you will oversee the creation of our scaled customer adoption, education, and advocacy programs at Teamwork.
This includes the build and strategic direction for developing an integrated customer experience that will span our customer education, community, and helpdesk systems; focused on supporting our scaled customers to achieve higher adoption, engagement, and retention rates with our product. The ideal candidate is motivated by building scalable and remarkable customer experiences and always puts customers at the forefront.
You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves while at the same time are ready to build and scale a team of customer marketing experts.
- Oversee our 1:many training, education, content, and community strategies that enable our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product
- Define and drive metrics for adoption and engagement of our customer experience scaled program (from onboarding to growth)
- Develop a unified customer adoption and engagement content strategy
- Research, implement, and manage our current customer community management system and learning management system
- Partner with product to define the connection between in-app and customer experience (community and learning management system) platform experiences
- Work with the product marketing team to archetype product training materials, including written documentation, articles, diagrams, guide, and video tutorials to help users accomplish their goals
- Drive voice of customer research at scale: from understanding our customers jobs-to-de-done to implementing ongoing NPS and CSAT surveys ongoing
- Support go-to-market launches with customer education, content, and community strategies
- Partner with internal teams (Support, CEG, Sales, Product) to align on adoption strategies, define priorities, drive business outcomes, and communicate the long-term plan and ongoing progress of the scaled 1:many program
- Partner with our customer lifecycle team to implement scalable training programs that achieve scalable customer business outcomes
- 5+ years in B2B/SaaS marketing or customer success experience with a focus on education, marketing strategies, and customer driven communications
- Demonstrable skills leading customer marketing or customer experience initiatives
- Passion for leading people and building high growth teams and can show clear success in this
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness
- Has excellent project management skills with experience delivering successful cross-functional initiatives
- Proven ability in creating and executing marketing education and experience campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.