We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing team. If you have a discerning eye for details, a keen sense of aesthetics, and want to make a huge impact on a wide variety of campaigns, projects, and initiatives, then this is the role for you!
As a Marketing Graphic Designer, you’ll work hard to conceptualize and deliver aspirational creative that pushes our brand forward in new directions. As part of the Brand & Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the creation of visual assets that span across all of our print and digital properties, including our website, videos, social media, swag, and more. You believe in the power of visual storytelling, are highly collaborative and nimble, and above all else, driven to deliver incredible work.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Conceptualize and create delightful marketing resources including guides, ebooks, slide decks, social media campaigns, email templates, PPC ads, and landing pages, as well as swag, one sheets, reports, signage and more
- Collaborate closely with the broader Marketing team and key project stakeholders, moving from brief and ideation to impactful deliverables all while communicating clearly along the way
- Prioritize, manage, and estimate work across a diverse set of projects while keeping stakeholders informed of progress using our own project management tool
- Maintain our visual style while creating net-new assets for the brand, including illustrations, graphical elements, icons, and product graphics (both static and with motion)
- Support the development and maintenance of our brand design system, visual language, and guidelines, while advocating for its implementation across the entire business
- Prioritize work across a diverse set of projects while keeping stakeholders informed of progress using our own project management tool
- Hold brainstorms, ideation sessions, and critiques with other collaborative designers, video producers, and marketers
- 5+ years’ experience in developing, executing and managing paid campaigns and programs in a B2B setting, preferably in SaaS
- Proven success in developing and managing high performing demand, lead generation and segmented marketing campaigns end-to-end, against measurable goals
- Advanced use of paid advertising channels such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display, Video/YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn to name a few.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Software (We use Marketo!) and CRM, understand the basics surrounding campaign set-up, report and dashboard creation, data sync management with Marketo into CRM.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness, justify spend and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Ability to generate excitement, participation and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams. Experience gaining the trust and support from stakeholders.
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with internal teams
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.