At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork, Ireland, with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself. We are now building out our presence in North America and this your opportunity to be the sales team’s first hire in the US based out of Boston.
Joining our Sales Team as a Account Executive is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the bottom line of a leading, globally-recognized SaaS company.
About the job
In this role, you will engage proactively with potential mid-market and enterprise scale clients, you will demonstrate the value that our business operations software can provide in terms of productivity and efficiency and work to close deals.
- You will advise our customer throughout our sales cycle from lead to close.
- You will use Teamwork software and tools to manage and follow the defined sales process: you will close sales, achieve quarterly quotas, and follow up with inbound leads to develop new sales opportunities.
- You will work with our Sales Development Representatives to identify, qualify and engage with leads.
- You will partner with our Customer Success Managers to analyze cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- You are a born networker: researching accounts and identifying key players, you’ll work engagements and team with our channel partners to build pipeline and close deals. Your local knowledge of the US market will enable us to focus on key clients by attending trade shows, networking events, conferences and other industry events.
- You will keep us apprised of sales funnel metrics and forecast to give visibility, communicating with other teams and management as required.
Nice to have
- You’re as passionate about our products - Teamwork Projects, Teamwork Desk, and Teamwork Chat - as we are, which makes it easy for you to articulate a very clear selling proposition and qualify sales engagements.
- Handling a fast-paced environment and challenging workload is no problem for you: as well as being a self-starter and a capable multitasker, you’re also highly organized, motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed.
- You’re a great communicator: you have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, and you work equally well individually or as part of a team - and you’re always professional and courteous to everyone you meet.
- Your 2-3 years of experience in a similar role demonstrates your ability to meet quotas, has given you a great understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the SaaS industry (do you know your CAC from your LTV?)
- You have a Third Level qualification.
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!