We’re looking for someone who is passionate about discovering and presenting insights and recommendations that will delight our end user. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- You will conduct in-depth analysis on large, complex datasets that informs our product related decision-making and strategy
- Presenting data driven insights to a multitude of audiences
- Review and improve our current product reporting infrastructure regarding frameworks, models, tools and processes.
- Success in this role looks like delivering actionable insights that can be implemented and targeted to specific user stages (onboarding, adoption, nurturing)
- Conduct analysis of user behaviors to uncover issues or opportunities we can use to improve Teamwork Projects customers’ experience
As an experienced Product Analyst, you will be:
- Able to drawn on 3-5 years experience in an analyst role
- Very comfortable with SQL and Python or similar
- Familiar with data challenges and adept at overcoming them
- Proficient with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Pendo, Mixpanel or similar
- Excited about discovering and delivering insights to the product team that will drive growth and increased rate of adoption
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.