Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform enables our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects as well as providing a full suite of tightly integrated solutions such as helpdesk, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer relationship management capabilities; making Teamwork the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution. Teamwork has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business to be efficient, organised, profitable and happy! We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
About the Job
Exciting role to be part of a growing dynamic finance team. This role is responsible for the accurate accounting of the company’s revenues and ensuring compliance with the group’s revenue recognition policies & procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all monthly and year-end revenue-related close procedures and processes including the preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for all P&L and related balance sheet accounts (e.g. Deferred revenue, revenue accruals etc.)
- Review revenue related contracts for compliance with revenue recognition guidelines to determine appropriate accounting treatment.
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policies, processes, and procedures.
- Work with Q2C to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with group policy in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide detailed flux, variance analysis and KPI metrics on a monthly basis. Identify unusual trends and communicate findings to management.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Q2C teams on all customer matters.
- Work closely with the external audit team regarding all audit requirements and support the completion of all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements.
- Help lead the implementation of best practices including the standardisation and improvement of processes, procedures, controls and systems to scale our business and revenue expansion
- Participate in ad‐hoc projects as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- Third level degree & a recognised accounting qualification with at least 3-5years PQE (preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm).
- Previous experience in a GL accountant role with good technical knowledge and experience of working with an ERP System – preferably NetSuite. Proficiency in MS Office especially excel and word.
- Proven ability of working in a dynamic team, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong communicator and experience of working with and reporting to senior leadership
- Energetic, driven and solutions focused. An ability to work on own initiative while working to tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Experience of working in the Software or Technology industry (Preferably SaaS)
- Experience of working on Growth Companies with annual Revenues of >$100m trading in multiple jurisdictions in multiple currencies with multiple legal entities
- Hands on experience of designing and implementing policies, procedures and systems
What You Can Expect
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!