Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform enables our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects as well as providing a full suite of tightly integrated solutions such as helpdesk, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer relationship management capabilities; making Teamwork the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution. Teamwork has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business to be efficient, organised, profitable and happy! We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
About the Job
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing team. If you have a discerning eye for details, a keen sense of aesthetics, and want to make a huge impact on a wide variety of campaigns, projects, and initiatives, then this is the role for you!
As a Marketing Graphic Designer, you’ll work hard to conceptualize and deliver aspirational creative that pushes our brand forward in new directions. As part of the Brand & Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the creation of visual assets that span across all of our print and digital properties, including our website, videos, social media, swag, and more. You believe in the power of visual storytelling, are highly collaborative and nimble, and above all else, driven to deliver incredible work.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Conceptualize and create delightful marketing resources including guides, ebooks, slide decks, social media campaigns, email templates, PPC ads, and landing pages, as well as swag, one sheets, reports, signage and more
- Collaborate closely with the broader Marketing team and key project stakeholders, moving from brief and ideation to impactful deliverables all while communicating clearly along the way
- Prioritize, manage, and estimate work across a diverse set of projects while keeping stakeholders informed of progress using our own project management tool
- Maintain our visual style while creating net-new assets for the brand, including illustrations, graphical elements, icons, and product graphics (both static and with motion)
- Support the development and maintenance of our brand design system, visual language, and guidelines, while advocating for its implementation across the entire business
- Prioritize work across a diverse set of projects while keeping stakeholders informed of progress using our own project management tool
- Hold brainstorms, ideation sessions, and critiques with other collaborative designers, video producers, and marketers
- 4-6 years of proven design experience for a brand-in house or at an agency; experience in SaaS or at a high-growth business a plus
- A mastery of core design principles, such as layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, color, typography, as well as UX design methodologies
- Strong illustration skills, including the ability to develop and prep illustrations with motion for videos and other assets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present concepts and ideas to stakeholders in a concise and effective way while articulating your process
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to manage a backlog, estimate work, and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to give and receive thoughtful feedback and collaborate effectively (you value teamwork but can work independently when required
- Highly proficient with industry standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Figma
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly switch gears where necessary in order to meeting deadlines
- Experience with motion graphics and animation strongly preferred
- A diverse portfolio of previous design work with a marketing focus
What You Can Expect
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!