At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people has been an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.
We’re looking for an Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our FP & A team on a permanent basis . The primary role of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is to provide extensive business partnering and financial support to the Business. You will assist in financial planning, forecasting, management reporting and decision support for the leadership team. Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic business environment, excellent communication and analytic skills, and comfort with data are key to success in this role.
About the job
• Participate in annual planning, long-term planning, rolling forecast and variance process
• Build, maintain and improve financial models to plan, measure and forecast the business performance
• Partner with leaders of functions to develop financial and capacity plans in support of our business
• Assist with establishing and maintaining relevant financial metrics to be provided as a dashboard for senior management and business partners
• Act as trusted advisor to key business stakeholders and provide financial expertise and develop strategic insights that drive business and operating decisions
• Partner with accounting team and for month-end and quarter-end close reporting and variance analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or Economics with some knowledge of Accounting principles
• Experience building financial and decision support models, along with strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• Corporate Finance / Investment banking experience would be an advantage
• Experience in an analytically rigorous role, preferably with financial data
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Innate curiosity around finding meaningful insights that inform the way we think about and develop both our product and our business strategies
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!