We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Lead to join our Marketing team. As the Lifecycle Marketing Lead, you will oversee the development of customer journey from site visit to customer, define the landmarks along the way, and execute on new ways to build deeper engagement with Teamwork's leads and customers to drive new and expanded revenue.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with architecting customer journeys using engagement tools such as in-app messages, chatbots, and product tours, as well as scaling traditional channels such as email.
- Responsible for maximizing conversion & revenue across the entire customer journey through proactive and engaging campaigns (both automated and scheduled)
- Work within the growth marketing team to manage and maintain automated communication at each stage of the customer journey via email and in-app.
- Work with the sales and revenue ops team to generate high value segments to make sure the right messages are sent to the right people at the right time (and through the right channels)
- Own all reporting of your lifecycle metrics, optimization of current campaigns, and propose new impactful campaigns
- Architect and own a visualized customer lifecycle journey based on defined milestones
- Work with the content team to develop and maintain an email distribution calendar.
- Be a brand ambassador - making sure our brand story and messaging remains consistent across multiple channels.
- Work and develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of campaigns.
- Communicate program execution and report performance results through the organization.
- You will be a creative, critical-thinker with an understanding and proven track record in high performing lifecycle marketing campaigns with a focus on Email and in-app communications.
- 3-5 years in B2B/SaaS marketing experience with a focus on marketing communication channels (email, in-app messaging, SMS, & push notifications)
- Proven success in developing and managing automated email campaigns meant to turn leads to customers and customers into long-time raving fans.
- Strong writer - you love writing emails, automated journeys, and messages to our community
- Expertise with Marketing Automation Software and CRM, understand the basics surrounding campaign set-up, report and dashboard creation, data sync management with Marketo into CRM.
- Familiarity with in-app messaging solutions, e.g., Pendo & Intercom.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness, justify spend and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Ability to generate excitement, participation and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams. Experience gaining the trust and support from stakeholders.
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with internal teams
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.