- As an ISR you will be responsible for managing and closing deals deal within your pipeline
- You will have acceptable levels of product knowledge to answer customer questions and provide value in their sales experience
- You will work in an Eco-system that will include SDRs, marketing, support, customer success and other departments within Teamwork
- Developing deals to make sure the customer gets “value” from their investment in Teamwork
- Achieve monthly sales quotas & activities to build your pipeline
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
- Use CRM software and Teamwork tools to manage and follow a SAAS sales process & methodology: you’ll close sales, achieve quarterly quotas, and work with inbound and outbound leads to develop new sales opportunities
- Be responsible for context and communication of your sales funnel, metrics and forecast with other teams and management as required
- Work with our fantastic SDR team, to manage qualified leads through our sales process to create happy Teamwork customers.
- Researching accounts and identifying key players, you’ll work engagements and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Be a valued addition to a great team of high-performance sales people, who are committed, work hard, and are genuinely great to work with.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Passionate about helping customers to find solutions to the challenges in their business
- Passionate about our products - Teamwork Projects, Teamwork Desk, Teamwork Spaces, Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly organized, motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, Fast learner, Customer centric
- Has worked for B2B SaaS company
- Can be coached and welcomes coaching
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.