- In this role, you will create new business opportunities and build sales pipeline for our Mid Market and Large Account Sales teams by:
- Nurturing and qualifying new inbound leads coming from our Lead Generation Marketing team
- Engaging with prospects via phone calls and emails to identify their pain points and requirements
- Achieving your quarterly quota of qualified opportunities
- Conducting administrative duties within our CRM system and utilising our Teamwork platforms
- Collaborating with the SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learning our technology, ICP and customer stories to effectively communicate with prospects
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Liaising closely and building relationships with our Large Accounts, Mid-Market and Pre-Sales teams.
- Regularly communicating with our technical teams by providing feedback from our customers on their trial experience in the platform
- 2 + years of customer facing and business experience is required, ideally within the SAAS industry
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication, with the ability to demonstrate active listening on your customer calls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience of using a CRM system is desirable
- Self motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Coachable and willing to learn to help launch your career
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.