You will work with the Product Team to design product functionality, aesthetics, and user experience consistent with the standards in the full product suite in Teamwork.
- You will detail full product specifications and revisions as required to enable the product journey from initial concept to market ready format.
- You will ensure all aspects of the development lifecycle of the product are oriented around actual customer perspective needs and the value that the product is bringing to those customers.
- You will conduct extensive research to discover other products that customers love and what are the elements of design that work and could be adopted, improved and incorporated into our products.
- You will be the champion of the customer in all product design related matters ensuring that the customer experience is as important to customer value as the underlying functionality.
- You will ensure product design is central to the customer’s journey and how they interact with the product and company as a whole.
- You will work alongside other designers to maintain, improve and scale a design system.
- You will collaborate and work closely within an inclusive agile environment alongside UX designers, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- You will develop workable prototypes where required that enable the testing of ideas, concepts and designs both internally and externally to enable validation and feedback.
- You will ensure the overall product visual design reflects the company composition, typography and visual brand in all aspects of the customer experience.
You’re passionate, self-motivated, and obsessed with detail.
- You’re a problem solver. You’re a team player, but you know when to take the initiative. You’re always learning.
- You understand the difference between product design and graphic design.
- You have proven experience designing digital products that offer clear and simple user interfaces and providing "best in class" user experiences for customers.
- You’re a strong communicator, comfortable articulating design decisions and rationale with clarity and confidence.
- You’re solution focused, comfortable working independently to drive a design to resolution as well as collaborating closely with cross disciplinary team members.
- You’re data driven and research focused, disciplined in validating design assumptions with real data and user insights.
- You actively seek feedback on your design work in an effort to improve the quality of the outcome for the customer.
- You consistently apply critical thinking to your design process to ensure decisions are thoughtfully considered.
- You're experienced with industry standard design tools. Some experience with prototyping tools and HTML/CSS is also helpful.
- You're able to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines.
- You have a deep understanding of user-centred design.
- You're passionate about taking complex user flows and layouts and making them visually appealing and easy to use.
- You have an understanding of interaction design with the ability to envision animations and state transitions.
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.