As a Design Manager, you will lead a group of designers in creating simple and intuitive experiences across the Teamwork product suite. Working alongside the Design Team Lead and partnering with other design managers and senior designers, you will be responsible for applying design direction, processes and standards across all of Teamwork’s products. You will directly manage and lead a group of designers as well as collaborating closely with product & technical leaders within Teamwork to plan, influence and execute upon a product roadmap.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Design Team Lead to establish and apply best practices, principles, processes, tools, and frameworks within the design team
- Overseeing the design standards and quality of their team members work
- With Senior Designers and the Design Team Lead, assuming responsibility for over-arching design quality and design standards across the Teamwork Product suite
- Leading and coordinating design initiatives and overseeing their execution
- Providing leadership, coaching and career development support for a group of designers
- Partnering with Product, Marketing, and Engineering to maintain a consistent brand and tone of voice in our user experience
- Working closely with Designers, Product and Engineering leaders to ensure cross disciplinary alignment
- Ensuring design solutions are validated from concept to real usage in production, and improved through iterative feedback
- Strengthening design decision making through a culture of research, testing, regular design critiques and continuous iteration
- Supporting the Design Team Lead in evolving the design maturity of both the design team and Teamwork as a whole
- Aiding design recruitment decisions in collaboration with the Design Team Lead
- Maintaining a healthy, collaborative and inclusive culture across the design function
- Role modelling the values of Teamwork
- 5+ years of experience building SaaS and web products as a Product Manager or Growth Specialist in marketing for SaaS
- 3+ years of Product-Led Growth experience with products that delight users and grow organically through growth experiments
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- A strong understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design, with experience in data-tools such as Heap, Pendo, Amplitude, Segment, MixPanel, etc.
- Experience designing hypothesis-driven A/B and multivariate testing, experimentation tools (e.g. Optimizely) and user research to drive product changes.
- Working knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- BS/BA desirable
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.