We’re looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for establishing and enforcing Teamwork’s creative vision by leading a team of talented creatives. You’ll ensure that our team’s output meets our brand standards (which you will help to establish), that we’re continuing to innovate and take risks, and that our brand is consistent and engaging across the board.
Equally as important, you love to take on new challenges and think of feedback as a gift that helps us all grow. Your default setting is to lead with empathy and understanding when collaborating with others, while always ensuring progress continues and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Mentor, lead, and grow our team of ambitious brand creatives, including designers, video producers, and copywriters, by creating an environment where creativity and experimentation can thrive
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of industry best practices and trends while keeping a finger on the pulse for opportunities for innovation
- Lead the conceptualization of work that pushes the Teamwork brand forward, while developing brand guidelines that uphold a consistent aesthetic
- Oversee resource deployment, manage our creative budget, and ensure workloads are evenly distributed with contingency plans in place to support our growing organization’s needs (ie. outsourcing projects where necessary)
- Effectively partner with the rest of the Marketing team and broader organization to bring alignment around outputs, timelines, deliverables, and campaign results
- Deliver feedback and establish a regular cadence for creative critiques that help both improve the quality of our work and grow our team’s collective skills
- Ensure consistent, quality and results-driven work by owning your own projects, leading by example, and defining how we measure creative performance
- Build trust across the entire organization and manage the roll-out of large scale brand updates and developments where appropriate
- Continually push and inspire the entire Marketing team to think creatively and outside-the-box when brainstorming campaign ideas and directions
- 7-10+ years of hands-on experience in the SaaS space in either B2B or B2C marketing as a Creative Director with at least 5 years of experience managing high-output Creative teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both in-person (or virtually) and in writing and the ability to communicate with empathy and awareness
- Deep expertise leading the creative development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with marketing organizations
- Fundamental understanding of design and video project management and development processes like agile for tracking, delivering, and scoping work
- Ability to build consensus around creative ideas and concepts and to present those ideas to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience managing external agencies where needed and effectively integrating their work into the internal Creative team
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as design tools like Figma and Sketch
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Teamwork, where you can #beyourfuture.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.