Exciting role to be part of a growing dynamic finance team. This role is responsible for the accurate accounting of the company’s revenues and ensuring compliance with the group’s revenue recognition policies & procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all monthly and year-end revenue-related close procedures and processes including the preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for all P&L and related balance sheet accounts (e.g. Deferred revenue, revenue accruals etc.)
- Review revenue related contracts for compliance with revenue recognition guidelines to determine appropriate accounting treatment.
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policies, processes, and procedures.
- Work with Q2C to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with group policy in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide detailed flux, variance analysis and KPI metrics on a monthly basis. Identify unusual trends and communicate findings to management.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Q2C teams on all customer matters.
- Work closely with the external audit team regarding all audit requirements and support the completion of all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements.
- Help lead the implementation of best practices including the standardisation and improvement of processes, procedures, controls and systems to scale our business and revenue expansion
- Participate in ad‐hoc projects as required
- Third level degree & a recognised accounting qualification with at least 3-5years PQE (preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm).
- Previous experience in a GL accountant role with good technical knowledge and experience of working with an ERP System – preferably NetSuite. Proficiency in MS Office especially excel and word.
- Proven ability of working in a dynamic team, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong communicator and experience of working with and reporting to senior leadership
- Energetic, driven and solutions focused. An ability to work on own initiative while working to tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Experience of working in the Software or Technology industry (Preferably SaaS)
- Experience of working on Growth Companies with annual Revenues of >$100m trading in multiple jurisdictions in multiple currencies with multiple legal entities
- Hands on experience of designing and implementing policies, procedures and systems
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.