About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Events Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and detail-oriented marketer to own and execute an events strategy that engages Teamwork’s customers and prospects alike.
As the Marketing Events Manager, you’ll work on our Brand & Communications team and will be responsible for managing all of our external events, including our conference sponsorship strategy, user group meetups, and more. In addition, you’ll own the execution of our two big annual internal events, Grand Council and our Company Kick-off, working in close partnership with our People team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Establish a comprehensive events calendar by finding and evaluating event and sponsorship opportunities that are aligned with our brand awareness goals, whether virtually or in person
- Lead all aspects of the planning and execution process for our event calendar, for both external events and our pillar internal events
- Develop and manage a comprehensive events and sponsorship budget in partnership with the Head of Brand & Comms
- Ensure we are setup to successfully measure the impact of our participation in various events or partnerships
- Partner with our PR & Comms Manager to coordinate speaking opportunities for Teamworkers and help with logistics and topic ideation
- Work closely with our Sales and Growth & Acquisition teams on setting and achieving lead generation goals from events with KPIs and ROI metrics in place
- Work in partnership with the rest of the Brand & Comms team on developing, sourcing, and producing beautiful, high-quality swag
- Create, coordinate, and execute promotion and communication plans related to events both in-person or virtual, including event emails, landing pages, and supplemental collateral where necessary
- Coordinate with our Creative team to develop event creative, including marketing assets, videos, collateral, signage, etc.
- Manage and build relationships with vendors and external agencies
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing team on the strategy behind our live events and on-demand virtual webinars
- Work in partnership with our Community team to set the vision and strategy for customer events and meet-ups to engage our growing customer base
- 5+ years in-house experience managing events, ideally in the B2B space
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple, complex projects while hitting our deadlines and proactively communicating critical details
- Ability to see the big picture while making sure all the small details are accounted for and put in place
- Ability to build consensus around ideas and concepts and to present those ideas to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Creative thinking skills and the desire to bring fresh ideas to event planning; You like to try new things, take risks, and push boundaries
- Analytical thinking and the ability and drive to report on, analyze, and implement change based on data; growth/testing mindset
What can you expect!
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Teamwork, where you can #beyourfuture.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.