- Report to the Head of Sales and work closely to plan and execute against sales goals
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills including: campaign strategy, sales execution, and nurturing interest to opportunities
- Lead an innovative, creative, and fun environment for sales to deliver exceptional customer experiences and results
- Be accountable for increasing sales pipeline and new client acquisition and meeting agreed targets
- Understand and execute “best practice” sales cadences
- Conduct reviews and forecast business activity from all activity
- Work closely with marketing on suitable content and messaging
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in a SaaS business
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role driving pipeline and delivering exceptional customer experiences and results
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to build relationships with strategic clients and industry thought leaders
- Has worked for B2B SaaS company
- Ability to work with multiple groups and cross level executive, managers, and individual contributors
- Can be coached and welcomes coaching
- Demonstrates a passion for start-ups and new technology businesses
- Customer centric
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.